Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Look What They Made…

Judy V. made a Swim Lessons wall hanging from the kit she won. I don’t know if you can see them but there are the cutest little quilted fish in the water.

Judy V Swim Lessons

Dorrie needed a door hanging for a friend so I resized the From the Heart quilt into a mini for her. It turned out AWESOME!! The mini pattern can be found in my Craftsy shop for a limited time.

Dorrie from the heart

Mary H. was a pattern tester and made a Swim Lesson wall hanging. I LOVE it made in the lighter colors with a contrasting wing fabric…too cute!!!

Mary H swim lessons

♥THANK YOU♥ to everyone for sharing your finished projects.

That’s the best part of making patterns:)

1 comment:

beaquilter said...

they look great! I'm waiting for Quiltwoman to publish my patterns then I'll show my testers quilts in a post.