Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Batik Lovers Rejoice

Hot off the presses…the new Island Batik catalog has arrived. These are the new fabrics that shop owners will be seeing at Spring Market. Grab a cup of coffee, hop on over, and take a look at all the eye candy. Be sure to tell your favorite quilt shop which fabrics you’d love to see them stock!!! I know I will.

I spotted some lovely projects by Bea of BeaQuilter and Connie of Free Motion by the River in there too. Congratulations!!

spring catalog

What’s your favorite collection??

island batik logo

Oh, and I almost forgot…MooseStash Quilt blog is hosting a quilt along that starts on Saturday. Isn’t this adorable!?! The quilt is by Angie Padilla. The peeps are tempting me….

 http://www.moosestashquilting.blogspot.com/2015/04/im-so-egg-cited.html

No comments: