Sunday, December 28, 2014

More Holiday Snippets….

I don’t think I mentioned that Richmond, Serafina’s big brother, was here for the holidays. He was helpful and mischievous all week.

2014 xmas (25)

Yesterday we took a wine tasting tour. We stopped at Sister Creek Vineyards. The winery is in an old cotton gin building. I love the smell of really old wood buildings.

2014 xmas (11)

It was a fun and informative trip.

2014 xmas (10)

And of course I will leave you with a few shots that fall in to that category of “hmmmm”. This was from a candy store in Fredericksburg. Really? Has anyone actually eaten this?

2014 xmas (4) - Copy

We also spotted these on our wanderings…..glitter antler tree decorations. Hmmmm, just what every outdoorsman needs. 

2014 xmas (5)

I need to stop goofing off and start to pack for my sewing retreat. Spending time with my girls is just soooo much fun though:)

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Some food combinations sound so weird!

I don't think you've seen my post Christmas blog entry -- I got EQ7: now I just need to learn to use it! Any suggestions?