Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer Themed Quilt Along


______________________________________________

UPDATE - Quilt along has started. Click the BOM tab above.
_________________________________________________

If you don’t get excited by snow it’s not a problem! Announcing a second mystery row by row quilt along that celebrates summer, sand and water!


Then join in the By the Bay mystery quilt along!

Grab a button in the side bar and advertise so others can join the fun too------>


by the bay button
THE DETAILS
  • A new row will be added each month starting on Oct. 15th.
  • Each month’s row will be free for that month ONLY in my Craftsy shop as a PDF download. After that you will need to purchase the pattern.
  • Finished quilt will measure 54” x 60”
  • There will be a link up at the end of each month to show off your blocks.

THE LAYOUT
by the bay layout

SKILLS USED
  • Paper piecing
  • Machine applique
  • Patchwork

SUPPLIES




  • (2) sheets of paper backed fusible
  • hot iron cleaner - optional but recommended
  • ability to print paper piecing templates from your computer
  • Fabric color suggestions….



  • Hope you join the fun!!

    3 comments:

    Calicojoan said...

    Oh this looks like fun! I have the top pieced of your Heart Flowers quilt, but haven't gotten it quilted yet. I need to get on that. :-)

    Karen Ackva said...

    That looks pretty enticing. I was looking forward to end a few SALs but I might have to join in here! A summer theme quilt is just what I need. I look forward to it.

    Gaye said...

    I just found your BOMs and I love them both. How do I get the past months?