Thursday, October 25, 2012

Have You Seen This?

Carrie over at Such Designs has designed a sewing machine out of LEGO pieces! Isn’t this the cutest thing ever!!

Here’s the scoop….She is trying to convince the folks at LEGO to turn it in to a kit so we can all have one. She needs our help. All you need to do is go to this page and vote for this adorable little machine.

If you don’t have a facebook or twitter account it’s NOT A PROBLEM. You can still vote. Just click the Sign Up Now button to make a LEGO page account and vote without them.

I know I need one or two or three. How about you?

Let’s make it happen!

6 comments:

beaquilter said...

ohhhh I'm voting, I've seen this before, have to show my son and see if he can make it- have those parts

Live a Colorful Life said...

A friend made one for me. I love it. I'll head over and vote.

Live a Colorful Life said...

A friend made one for me. I love it. I'll head over and vote.

Quilting In The Cold said...

Oh my that is super, I want one!!

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

I would love to support this but it requires me to log in via Facebook or Twitter .. and I do not.

So ... :-(

Anita said...

I voted...no need for Facebook, just use your email and set up an account. However, to get the word out I'm thinking you need to go on Facebook. Good luck!