Monday, July 30, 2012

Sew What Monday

Link up below and share what’s happening in your crafty world….

If you missed it, there was a new doll pajama tutorial posted on Friday. It includes two variations for the pants.
I spent the weekend working on my desk remodel. If you like to play with thrift store furniture you should visit the Centsational Girl blog. Her tutorials are the best I’ve seen.
Before…Just a little bit country
IMG_1824
After….Tada! It’s a nice little work station.
IMG_1833
After giving the folding shelf much though….. I couldn’t bring myself to paint it.  It’s just to fabulous and has so much character. So I will display some of my button jars, my wind up toy collection and thread boxes there.  
IMG_1829
HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE!
“Idol hands are a devil’s playground”…..author unknown

linked to~
Craft O Maniac
A Pinch Of Joy
Miss Mustard Seed

2 comments:

girls said...

I love the new look of your desk! And I have to agree about not paining your shelf it is so cute just the way it is! I am so glad I found your blog.. I am your newest follower! If you ever have time come check out mine!

-Peggy

Lynne said...

The table looks so different painted white - well done.