Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Random Updates

This is my post for the What’s on Your Bed linky party over at Quiltville. This was a quilt I did back in 2007 from jelly rolls. It’s nice for spring because it has a lighter batting in it.

IMG_1117

In other news….I haven’t been in the sewing room in ages and I’m having withdraw. I’ve been busy trying to get the house ready for sale. My bright yellow master bath is now a “for sale” spa brown. I still have to paint baseboards.

While I don’t consider myself a hoarder it’s amazing what I've been able to stash away in closets and drawers. LOL. I’m personally keeping the local Goodwill in business.

…………..I did sneak a little Dressmaker II sewing machine home today that I spotted while  I was dropping a car load off at the Goodwill ~ Hush ~ don’t tell hubby. How could I resist? It was only $6.

IMG_1120

Have a wonderful day everyone!

6 comments:

scraphappy said...

Those owl pillows are a hoot (sorry -- had say it) Love the colors on your quilt, looks fresh and ready for showing.

Sue Daurio said...

Love the quilt and the pillows :)

Sandra Kaye said...

Very pretty quilt!! Love the owls..they are a HOOT!! hehe....and I have a toy sewing machine fedish too!! Hugs

bingo~bonnie said...

a friend of my hubby's once told me that if you listen closely to owls at night that you'll hear them calling, "Who cooks for you??? Who cooks for you??? .... I doooo! I do!" :)

love the greens in your quilt on the bed. :)

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie

Joanne said...

Beautiful quilt! Lovely furniture too.
Good luck with the sale of your house (it is the best way to clean out things).

Lynne said...

Oh wow! That was a bargain!