Friday, March 23, 2012

And the Winner Is….

The winner of the blog hop by random number generator is

Untitled

thegoose said...

I love my cavatelli maker. My parents bought it for me years ago and I still love it.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. This was a really fun topic.

I’m amazed at how many folks use vintage kitchen gadgets. There were quite a few items that I’ve never heard like the soda stream…. Who knew?

There were three gadgets on the list that just made me laugh. Must haves for every kitchen!

  • Connie said her favorite gadget was her husband because he is a fabulous cook
  • Barb said her boxer/pit bull mix because he licks up everything that drops on the floor
  • Debbie said she really wanted to say her telephone for takeout.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

Mhairi said...

You have to get a soda stream. If you like carbonated water it is the best thing ever and they now have released really nice fruit flavours like pink grapefruit.
Congrats to the winner. Love your blog.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Congrats to the winner!