Thursday, February 23, 2012

Peanuts Fabric and Quilt

I’m getting excited about the new Happiness is Peanuts fabric line from Quilting Treasures. I can’t wait to get my hands on it. So, today I dug out my existing Peanuts fabric stash that I’ve been collecting for a while now. It’s probably time to put it to good use. I always struggle over collecting or using. Hmmm. That’s an issue for another day.

IMG_0894

Anyway, I really wanted to showcase the fabrics as large blocks so I played with EQ7 and came up with this layout. Each center block represents the background color of a Peanuts print that I will have. The border is reminiscent of Charlie Brown’s clothing.

What do you think?

charlie brown

5 comments:

Jsoosay said...

I love it! The border design is perfect.

Judy said...

I love that! Btw, what is EQ7?

Lynne said...

Ooooo, great fabrics!

Carrie Me! said...

OMG can't wait to see this finished quilt! I love the border, too perfect!

Amy said...

Cute! A nice collection. Should make a great quilt.