Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Year's Resolution

My New Year's resolution was to destash, finish all those UFO's (unfinished fabric objects) that I have hiding around the house, and make some progress on my personal quilt wish list that keeps on growing.

I started keeping track of my progress with pencil and paper in a notebook. *gasp* Then I thought why not a blog. If people are watching I may stay on task and sharing my progress may give somebody else some ideas and motivation. So here I am. Where I end up who knows......

So, first up is a sneak peek at the stash. Who doesn't like to peek at other people's stash and sewing rooms? I know I love to.

The short totes are my color coded scrappies. Anything from 1 inch square to a fat quarter. The 5 large totes are my yardage. Shameful isn't it. Ugh!

When I'm not busy sewing I spend way too much time over on craftster. There is so much wonderful crafty inspiration to browse through. You can sneek a peak at some of the things I made in 2009 and 2010 over there.

No comments: