What does back to school mean to you?
Are you a teacher excited to be molding young minds?
A parent jumping for joy that summer is over?
Back to school always made me happy yet sad at the same time. Happy that my babies were growing up yet sad that my babies were growing up. A mother’s dilemma.
I love this time of year. It means fall, fall, fall. I love fall!
Let me introduce you to a collection that just screams fall projects!
My friend Carole whipped up some FUN notebook covers.
A perfect gift for teachers, students, and….
…all your sewing bee friends *hint,hint*
Pattern can be found at the Orange Betty Blog.
THANK YOU to her husband for the great photos. You’re hired
If you can’t decide on just a few fabrics then use them all to make a fall quilt!!
The quilt above was made using my new Loft Living pattern available in my Etsy and PatternSpot shops.
Three (3) half yard cuts from the Beaujolais collection to one random winner. Open to USA residents only.
Enter the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win….
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Guidelines and Rules for FunThreads Designs give away.
- No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the USA only.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- While we hope you will leave a comment on the post of the day because we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also. Rafflecopter will collect your name, state, and email.
- Three (3) half yard cuts of the Beaujolais collection will be given away to one winner.
- Winner picked at random via Rafflecopter at the end of the day on Sept 8th. Winner will receive notification via email. Winner will have approximately 5 days to claim their gift, if 5 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winner who will receive a shipped item will need to provide name, address, city, state. All prizes will be awarded.
- Winner will be announced on this blog and in the Rafflecopter window here on this page.Winner agrees to allow their name, city, state to be publicized.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win where applicable.Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
Be sure to visit all the Island Batik Ambassadors each for more FUN
Monday, September 4 – Beaujolais
Quilting Affection Designs • FunThreads Designs
Tuesday, September 5 – Country Dozen
Cheryl Lynch Quilts • Inspired Layers
Wednesday, September 6 – Bonsai
Little Bunny Quilts
Thursday, September 7 – Sakura
Friday, September 8 – Empress Garden
Dessert Bloom Quilting • Slice of Pi Quilts
Monday, September 11 – Fresh Pick’ins
Tuesday, September 12 – Lotus Blooms
Kathys Kwilts and More
Wednesday, September 13 – Olivera
Joan Kawano • Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting
Thursday, September 14 – Rise & Shine
Den Syende Himmel • Sally’s Quilting Corner
Friday, September 15 – Diner Days
Ark Angel Creations • Karen Overton
Monday, September 18 – Seas the Day
KISSed Quilts • Whispers of Yore
Tuesday, September 19 – Vineyard
The Inquiring Quilter • Inchworm Fabrics
Wednesday, September 20 – Abalone
PamelaQuilts • Yellow Cat Quilts
Thursday, September 21 – Batiks Go Retro
Adventures in Applique and Quilting
Friday, September 22 – Captain’s Anchor
Purrfect Spots Designs • Beaquilter
Monday, September 25 – Cherry Berry
Freemotion by the River • Mary Mack Made Mine
Tuesday, September 26 – Lobster Bake
Seams to be Sew
Wednesday, September 27 – Solstice
Bejeweled Quilts • heARTs Creations
Thursday, September 28 – Sour Apple
Seams Like a Dream • Kauffman Designs
Friday, September 29 – Zen
Lizard Creek Quilting • Quilt’n Party
Keep those devastated by Hurricane Harvey, those in the path of Hurricane Irma, and the fires in California in your thoughts and prayers.
I love how you added the snaps to the journal, makes it much more professional
What a great giveaway! Love the colors in these fabrics!!
Your quilt is so beautiful. Thank you for the giveaway.
Love the journal idea!
Beautiful colors for a fun pattern!
I love the fall colors!! Beautiful quilt.
great quilt and fun note covers... such a fun collection of fabrics
Carol your quilt is just scrumptious!!
Oh those covers are a wonderful idea. that quilt is gorgeous. what lovely fabrics
quilting dash lady at Comcast dot net
I love those fall colors too!
Love your quilt and your pattern. Making a cover for the composition books is a great idea.
The quilt and journal covers are beautiful.
Beaujolais is great & so are your quilts.
Thanks for the chance to win!! The collection is awesome and I may have to go pick up a copy of that pattern. These blog hops always get me in trouble.
Very nice live the colors ty for sharing.. firstname.lastname@example.org
I love your quilt. Love the fabric
I love what you did with this fabric line! Also, your quilt design is stunning and I think I must add it to my must make list!
Post a Comment