Monday, April 4, 2016

New Patterns and Fabrics

I have two new patterns made from new Island Batik fabric lines to share with you…

Garden Delight (CLS128)
finished size 39” x 39”

The corner “x” blocks are paper pieced and turn out perfect every time.

garden delight in red tide

Photos are the new Red Tide line from Island Batik

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Christmas Flower Table Topper (CLS127)
finished size 24” x 24”

This pattern is so much easier than it looks! The flower is only 3 pieces ~ no fiddling with little applique bits!

christmas flower in spoolin around

Photos are part of the new rainbow colored Spoolin’ Around line from Island Batik.

Christmas flower (8)


Patterns are available in my Etsy shop, Patternspot shop, QuiltWoman.com, or wholesale directly from me funthreadsdesigns@gmail.com

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Island-Batik-Ambassador-ButtonWould love to see what you’ve made with my patterns. That’s the best part of it allSmile

1 comment:

beaquilter said...

great blocks! you know i love that flower, hmm I need to find my file and turn into a pattern