Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Little More Mini Madness

Since there are a few more days left in March for Mini Madness I thought I’d check some of the smaller projects off my “to do” list.

I’ve been wanting to try this adorable little cathedral window pincushion ever since my sewing bee friend, Carole, found it on My Go-Go Life blog. I just love the Island Batik Jersey Shore fabrics.

Of course playing in the button jars is always fun too!!!

funthreads designs pincushion

One more little village using a Cluck Cluck Sew pattern is finished using the cheerful Florida Oranges fabrics. This one is going on my wall.

houses

Island-Batik-Ambassador-Button

#islandbatik
#minimadnessib

2 comments:

beaquilter said...

what a cute house quilt and love the pincushion!

Calicojoan said...

These are just too cute!