Where do you travel? How do you get there? Do you stop long enough to let the journey inspire you?
Let me introduce you to Island Batik’s Florida Oranges collection. It screams BRIGHT, FUN, and ADVENTUROUS! These fabrics are currently available at your local quilt shops. Search HERE.
Instead of putting trains and automobiles on the quilts… I decided to put the quilts on trains and automobiles. Fabulous old trains and cars how could I resist the temptation!!!
A huge ♥THANK YOU♥ to the Texas Transportation Museum for indulging me. We had a fun morning browsing all the exhibits at this wonderful, all volunteer museum in San Antonio, Texas.
This is such a bright, happy quilt. Show off all the yummy fabrics in this collection with a simple pattern and large blocks.
1952 Union Pacific Caboose. Easy Bake pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew.
These colorful little houses are a whimsical reminder that no matter how far you travel “there’s no place like home”. To all the fire departments out there…We LOVE you guys!
1898 American La France Fire Pumper. Suburbs pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew.
Maybe a crazy nine patch pattern for a bit of wonky adventure is more your style. This is one of my favorite fast, fun patterns that you just have to try.
Crazy 9-patch pattern on Craftsy.
OK… I’m just in love with this photo. The rivets, rust, and grid of the signs with the bright little houses is just too cool. I’m going to frame and hang this one.
1952 Union Pacific Caboose. Suburbs pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew.
I wish you many fun travels. Remember…take time to let the journey inspire you!!flying past a midwest sunset
I special ♥THANK YOU♥ to my wonderful friends from the M & E quilting bee (that’s meet and eat) for making these quilts while I wasn’t able to sew. You all rock!!!!
Enter FunThreads Designs give away for approx. 1 yard sampling from Isand Batik’s Jersey Shore collection and a copy of Jiffy Quick Quilts book. Open to US residents only.
Book also available in my Etsy shop
Enter Islalnd Batik’s French Roasted fat quarter bundle give away in the Rafflecopter below.
Guidelines and Rules for FunThreads Designs give away. Island Batik’s give away is independant and subject to their own rules.
- No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the USA only.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- While we hope you will leave a comment on the post of the day because we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also. Rafflecopter will collect your name, state, and email.
- Approx. 1 yard sampling from Island Batik’s Jersey Shore collection and a copy of Jiffy Quick Quilts book will be given away to one winner.
- Winner picked at random via Rafflecopter at the end of the day on February 29th. Winner will receive notification via email. Winner will have approximately 5 days to claim their gift, if 5 days passes, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winner who will receive a shipped item will need to provide name, address, city, state. All prizes will be awarded.
- Winner will be announced on this blog and in the Rafflecopter window here on this page.Winner agrees to allow their name, city, state to be publicized.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on total number of rafflecopter entries.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win where applicable.Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies.This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
Tuesday, February 16 – London FogMoose Stash Quilting
Thursday, February 18 – Crystal CoveFreemotion by the River
Tuesday, March 1 – Tuscany SunTammy Silvers
Thursday, March 3 – Fire IslandKISSed Quilts