Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Where has this month gone???

Wow! I can’t believe January has flown by already. See…there’s that symbolic mountain of projects that I’m already behind on! LOL

Mount-Rainier-1_thumb3Mount Rainier, WA

First off **BIG HUGS** to Joan over at Moosestash quilting. I wish you a speedy recovery!! She broke her wrist this week. I’ve been recovering from arm injuries and the lack of sewing is driving me NUTS… and I’m not even in a cast!!

Have any of you joined the Town and Country block of the day with the The Gourmet Quilter? It’s not too late to come play. Yup, haven’t even started my blocks yet…UG!

My silly scrap bins overfloweth yet again! It’s time to get busy making some scrappy rainbow quilts. I’m going to play along with the RSC16 over at the So Scrappy blog. I really want to work on the quitl from the RSC14. Need to get my blue blocks done for this month. Come join the fun!

RSC16

Hopefully I’ll be able to get a few quilts finished in time for the Hands2Help Challenge 2016 that’s approaching fast. Mark your calendars for March and pull out those scraps.

24153144760_b2dacc7707_q

Also mark your calendars, Feb. 15th - Marh 4th, for the upcoming Island Batik blog hop. Lots of give aways and fun to be had.

PTA-Blog-Hop-Button-Small

 
 
 
Hope everyone is having
a safe and happy new year so far!!!!

1 comment:

beaquilter said...

Hey the month is not over yet, I actually want to sew more BLUE for RSC16 but I better stop as I know I have a lot of blocks already made and picked out...
hurt my arm yesterday playing twister with the kids too, just sore today, but could have been bad.... I think I just wanted to join you and Joan in having a hurt arm/hand!