Monday, December 21, 2015

Fun With My Bee Friends

My quilting bee had a fun Christmas get together yesterday. Taking time to hang with the girls and giggle for a while is always sooo much fun. We’re the unofficial “meet and eat” group so of course there were lots of yummy goodies too. ♥Thank you to our hostess, Carole♥

They had me sign all their Jiffy Quick Quilts books on my project page. My first “project in a book” signing. How cool is that.

  bee xmas 5

You can still grab your copy in my Etsy shop. Don’t miss all the fun, fast projects.

141393_JiffyQuickQlts_FC

Drifting FunThreads Designs

And …a holiday party means lots of wonderful hand made gifts!

bee party (1)

And… some new fun gadgets to play with. Muahaha, this is really a cute fan! Perfect for those sewing hot flashes.

photo 3

I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season filled with family and friends!!

See you next year… January 1st, 2016!

1 comment:

Calicojoan said...

See, I'm not the only one who wanted your autograph! LOL!! Merry Christmas.