Monday, May 4, 2015

Things Are Brewing….

Want to share your quilting adventures, your sewing space, or anything quilty related? Then we want you! Drop me an email to be featured on Meet a ♥Quilter♥.


I’m getting excited about the Seasons Row-A-Long! Twenty talented designers have been brainstorming and working hard behind the scenes. I’ve had an inside peek at several rows and they are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Grab a button and spread the word.

One of the sponsors is Northcott and my fabrics have arrived. Woot!

Do they make you think of spring? Can you guess what will be in my row?

P4300254 

Spring~spring~spring~I love spring…and fall… and winter…but not summer. It’s just too dang hot and buggie.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sound interesting. And I'll take summer over the nasty winter every day of the week.