Friday, April 17, 2015

Random Nifty Find

Do you ever feel like the “plan” just isn’t flowing some days?

photo 1Their flight plan was about a 1/2 mile long. What a hoot. 

 

I think in lists, make lists, and love crossing things off lists. Recently I realized I was getting buried in the very lists that were supposed to be helping me. Gah! They were everywhere. Here’s a small snippet of my pile.

photo 3

Then I stumbled on to this nifty free program called WorkFlowy. It’s a collapsible list maker and note taker!!!! Endless bulleted lists at my finger tips. Ohhhh! Ahhhh! I’ve been using it for a few weeks and LOVE it.

workflow

Sometimes I’m a little behind the technology curve but thought I’d share my nifty find just in case you haven’t seen it either. Check it out at https://workflowy.com/

No comments: