Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2014 Bitties and a Tote

My sewing room has been buzzing with so many secret projects that I can’t share just yet. So, I thought I’d share some of the FUN 3.5” bitty blocks from this year’s swap. These ladies are just so talented and creative.

2014 Dec./Jan. - Sewing Room Theme

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2014 Feb./March - Laundry Theme

The background of the bottom block is a real 1928 journal entry about doing the laundry.How fun is that!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2014 April/May  - Word Play Theme

This month was my favorite by far. Can you guess all the words being played?? It’s hard to pick a favorite.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2014 Aug./Sept. - Steampunk Theme

This was another fabulous theme and is currently being displayed in my frame.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2014 Oct./Nov. - Snow globe Theme

I’m waiting on two more to finish the set. One got snagged in the mail.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And a cat tote that is going in the mail today.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Are you ready for the holidays?

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Some lovely little blocks there.I wish I was more prepared than I am considering our celebration is this Saturday.