Friday, October 31, 2014

Snow Mystery Quilt Along – Month #3

It’s month #3 of the Snow mystery quilt along!

Did you get your blizzard rows finished? I hope you’re still playing along!

flake_thumb[2]

Now that the snow is falling let’s add some chilly scenery. How about some snow covered pine trees? These will be paper pieced.

I have to know…. Are you a snow watcher or snow player? I’m a snow player. I have to run out and make a snow angel, take lots of snow photos, and hop out the door at least once without my shoes on.

Click here – Snow PDF month #3 instruction sheet

nov

finished size 51” x 66”
Contains paper piecing and fusible appliqué blocks


  • Month #3 instructions will be a free PDF download in my Craftsy shop until December 1st.
  • You will need an active Craftsy account and a PDF reader like the free Adobe Reader.
  • Missed rows will be available for purchase when the new row is posted.
  • There will be a Linky party each month to show off our finished rows.

Here are my snowflakes. Show off yours below.

PA300021

LINKY

2 comments:

beaquilter said...

argh, #3 already, didn't start #2 yet, but love these trees, I have designed a few quilts with the trees in them, love the trees :) should be fun to work on.

Calicojoan said...

Whoo hoo, I'm ready for row 3!