Wednesday, October 15, 2014

By the Bay Mystery Quilt Along Month 1

Welcome to month #1 of By the Bay Mystery Quilt Along!
Are you a fun in the sun person? This quilt is for everyone that loves sun, sand, and surf.
This month’s row starts us off with a great view of the hills by the bay. But first we will be cutting our border and binding strips. These will be labeled and set aside for later.

  • Month one instructions will be a free PDF download in my Craftsy shop until November 15th.
  • You will need an active Craftsy account and a PDF reader like the free Adobe Reader.


By the Bay Month #1
finished size 54” x 60”
Quilt contains paper piecing and fusible appliqué blocks.

I was hoping my back ordered blue would arrive by today but sadly it hasn’t. Here are the fabrics I’m going to work with.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I’m off to cut my strips. Who’s in?





No comments: