Friday, May 2, 2014

Guest Blogger

I’m excited and looking forward to being a guest blogger for the Hands 2 Help Challenge over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict blog on May 4th. Be sure to hop over for another free scrappy pattern!

In the meantime I finished two more quilts using SQangles. Here is the same quilt with black and white backgrounds.

rainbows all around2 (2) - Copy

IMG_5273 - Copy

I tried to branch out a little more with my quilting and not just do an all over design. The wiring to my stitch regulator “crapped out” about two thirds of the way through so I had to adapt and go for it without. Challenging and scary!

IMG_5271 - Copy

Here’s the back view.

IMG_5276 - Copy

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Shar said...

I love the quilting. The colors are wonderful!

KatieQ said...

The quilting looks amazing. I've never had a machine with a stitch regulator, but your quilting looks wonderful without it.

Michele said...

I really like them both. So sorry about your SR. That stinks. I'm seriously thinking about getting mine upgraded.

Lynne said...

Love how you get two completely different looks by changing the background. Working with colour is never boring, is it?