Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rainbows All Around Pattern

News for last week’s quilt – In case you missed it I modified Giant Rainbow Heart pattern to include 3 sizes. I’ll leave it up for another day or two for you to grab.

Here is my finished quilt top. I made the 62” x 59” size. It’s so scrap happy!giant rainbow heart 3-2015


This week I thought I’d make a quilt using my SQangles. Of course I’ve included directions for regular half square triangles as well:) You won’t believe this but it took me just under and hour to stamp, stitch, cut and press the 88 half square triangles for this quilt!! That would have taken me FOREVER if I had to cut and mark each square!!

photo

Helpful hints – Stamp your fabrics from darkest to lightest. You will get more stampings out of your SQangle sheet that way. You can also use the paper sheet itself as another template over your darkest fabric. It’s thin and easy to tear away.  

I used the 3” finished size block SQangle . You can find them at Suzie Q Quilts. 


Pattern FREE in my Craftsy Store until March 30th

 

Rainbows All Around

finished size 48” x 48”Rainbows All Around (3)

And for those that like to see rainbows with white….

Rainbows All Around (2)

Here’s my finished quilt top. I REALLY love this quilt.

rainbows all around 3-2014

ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Love the star pattern!

Mish said...

I like the stars on the black! The colors really pop. :)

Sarah Craig said...

I tried to find this one on Craftsy through the pattern title link today (3/30) but it doesn't show up in your patterns. No worries, just wanted to let you know.