This month my secret sister gift was a red, black and white sewing room theme. I made a little organizer basket with lots of pockets and filled it with sewing room goodies.
Here is the breakdown for those inquiring minds that need to know….
- I used Peltex in the basket to make it stand up nice and stiff.
- The needle book and post-it holder are in the hoop embroidery designs that I’ve had forever. The needle book is from Embroidery Garden and the post-it holder is from Moose B Stitchin. I have no idea where the rose applique came from.
- I converted the pumpkin pin cushion from the Fiskar website to red and black only. Then added a button to the center so it has more of a flower look.
- The cute Coke Zero doggie magnet is from Soda Can Buddies.
- The heart pins are from Nadelwerk.
- The buttons just came from my
over flowing stash…special collection.LOL.
Aren’t these adorable??
I hope she loves it!