Friday, November 29, 2013

Little Things

What have you been up to? I’ve been up to lots of little things and stocking stuffers.

I made several of these great Triple Zip Pouches from Debbie at a Quilter’s Table Blog. Just right for everything. Looks great in playful colors as well as more serious colors:)

IMG_5017

Got this month’s pincushion swaps mailed off. The owl is a finger “ring” pincushion from Embroidery Garden. She has lots of “in the hoop” projects that stitch really well. The snowflake design is from Embroidery Library. This is another of my favorite places with designs that stitch really well.

IMG_5016

Changed out one of my Garden Party Wristlets to a contrasting bow. Much better.

IMG_5019

And…I have my first quilting bee retreat coming up. I’ve been cutting a BIG stack of projects. I’m excited can you tell?

IMG_5020

Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Don’t get lost in the crowded malls.

2 comments:

Manhattan Image and Style said...

I love them all!! It sounds like you are ready to have some fun whit the future projects! :)

Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

Diana

www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

New Blog Post: Count & Share Your Blessings This Season

Michele said...

I saw the pincushion over on Bea's blog. Very cute!