Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bitty Scrap Invasion….

Every time I turn around my bins of bitty scraps are filled to overflowing again. It’s an endless battle. Do you have this problem too?

First, I was thinking of making a scrappy Trip Around the World quilt. Then last night I found this fabulous scrappy star tutorial over on the Happy Quilting Blog. 

Ahhh! Isn’t this lovely. It would be much easier for piecing my little random bits together too. I wouldn’t have to cut them all into little squares first.

I was thinking of making a giant bed size star. That should put a dent in the bitty scraps don’t you think?

What do you do with your bitty scraps?

1 comment:

Lynne said...

What do i do with scraps? why, Use 'em, of course! LOL

I love that star block and I don't usually like stars. Thanks for sharing.