Thursday, August 30, 2012

Look What She Made….

Jeanie has been busy, busy, busy. Just look at all those sexy Mr. October wall hangings she created with my pattern.
One is off to live at the local law offices, two are Halloween birthday gifts, two will live with her and the others will find homes quickly I’m sure.
She says in South Dakota they would never wear their hats straight on their heads. So she gave them a little extra South Dakota character. I love the little pumpkin leaves and bag details too.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful work!! I LOVE to see finished items.
100_7651
Jeanie’s tip for making printable fabric…I’m a Steam-a-Seam girl so I haven’t tried this….
She says, “My tip for doing the bones quickly is to make a printer friendly fabric by cutting out an 8.5 x 11 piece of Wonder Under and adhere it to the back of the white fabric. Cut the fabric out along the 8.5 x 11 size. Put it in your printer so that the patterns will print on the paper side. (Don’t try this in a laser printer.)”

No comments: