Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sew What Monday

Welcome to another Sew What Monday! What have you been up to?

I know I’ve been missing lately but I haven’t been idle….
Let’s see, I’ve been practicing my free motion quilting. Determination is my middle name! I quilted two quilts on my machine this weekend. One was done using a walking foot and the other with free motion meandering. They’re both being donated to the Quilts 4 Kids organization. Sadly, I’m a little behind in getting them in the mail.
IMG_0675
IMG_0678
My sewing room has been moved down the hall. The layout and space is SEW much better. Having everything at arms reach above me is wonderful. When the weather gets warmer I want to paint the other desk white as well.
IMG_0674 
I have a nice walk in closet to stash even more stash in. But don’t tell hubby that. Hahaha.IMG_0672
Hopefully I will get a large chunk of time in there this week. I have several tutorials that are half finished and piling up . Keeping my fingers crossed…

2 comments:

TroubleT said...

My sewing projects aren't as elaborate as yours but I actually did sit down at my machine today. YAY!

I'm jealous of your stash closet. I'll have one of those some day too. :)

Lynne said...

A walk in stash closet sounds like fun! Right now mine takes up about two small drawers!