Thanks for Hopping by my blog today!
In case you didn’t know, Quilter’s Gallery is celebrating it’s 4th Birthday with a huge blog hop and lots of give-aways. So come join the fun!
- Visit a list of thousands of quilting blogs and add yours
- Find quilt shops with their quilt shop locator (great when traveling)
- Find quilting guilds
- Enter weekly themed quilt contests
- Sign up for their newsletter
I LOVE sewing, quilting and Christmas time. Here’s a little known secret…I’m a Christmas Carol! hahaha. Yup, my name is Carol and I was born on Christmas.
So, to go along with one of my favorite holiday songs
These are a few of my favorite things….
An applique zipper pouch that contains 4 Timeless Treasure Fat Quarters, a Spool of Sulky Blendables 30 wt., a spool of Coats & Clark 40 wt. rayon (white), a Clover Chaco Liner (white), and a tube of Dritz Iron-Off hot iron cleaner
For a chance to win
1. Be a follower of my blog (old or new)
2. Share a favorite quilting or sewing tip in the comments below
3. Winner will be chosen randomly on Dec. 17th so make sure I can email you. I will ship internationally.
Click the button below to see all the participating bloggers and start hopping.