Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meet Mr. Bones

Some days I just find myself doing whatever I feel like doing and not what I should be doing. This week I've got pirates on the brain so meet Mr. Bones. You'll be seeing more of him in the future. Well, not more of him but more of him if you know what I mean. hahaha.




He finishes  21 wide x 27.5 tall. Done with fusible raw edge appliques.
I still need to quilt and embellish him but that will have to wait. I'm off to work on my next quilt for father's day.

A PDF tutorial can be found HERE

Have fun with Mr. Bones!

9 comments:

Judy said...

Carol - he is just too cute! I love him and can't wait to see more of Mr. Bones! Does he have a better half that we will get to meet? :)

Anonymous said...

He is CUTE!

Paulette said...

How cute and fun!!

KatieQ said...

Thanks for sharing the pattern for Mr. Bones. It's really cute.

Sarah Craig said...

Do pirates say "whoop whoop"? Oh well, good thing I'm not a pirate - WHOOP WHOOP!! So cute!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How cute! and sweet of you to share the pattern.

quiltzyx said...

Whoop-ARGH-Whoop!!!
He is awesome!
Thanks for sharing with us all :D

Sue Daurio said...

so cute, thanks for sharing the pattern!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Sew Cute! I copied the pattern. Thanks.