Sunday, March 11, 2018

Hands to Help Sign Ups and More

Daylight Savings Time and all I can think of is I’ve lost an entire HOUR of sewing time!

shock

Today is sign up day for the Hands 2 Help Challenge. Drop by Confessions of a Fabric Addict blog and sign up. Then pull out those scrappy bins and create. It’s that simple.


Why not “double dip” your effort and join the Scrap Attach Challenge while your making your H2H quilts…

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

I’m busy working on my March string blocks…80 to be exact …and… Gasp! I’ve never made string blocks before. How have I missed this fun band wagon all these years?!

strings


I can see! I can see!

I’m sooo excited this weekend hubby added LED ceiling lights to my sewing room.

lights


This year the Quilt Qwazy Queens blog hop over at Seams to Be Sew Blog has an UFO theme. Woot! That starts March 15th.

Quilt Qwazy Queens 2018


My goals for the 2018 Scrap Attack Challenge

1. Make a string project – March project coming soon
2. Make a strip project
3. Use novelty scraps
4. Use  batik scraps – January top completed – waiting on quilting - going to H2H

Free tutorial HERE


5. Use red scraps
– February completion – Donated to Bright Hopes

Get my free pattern HERE


6. Use blue scraps
7. Use red, white, and green scraps together Ho,Ho,Ho
8. Use food fabrics
9. Use pink and brown scraps
10. Use black and white scraps
11. Use a rainbow collection of scraps
12. Use scraps with the GO butterfly die
13. Use sock monkey fabric
14. Use dottie scraps
15. Piece backs for UFO tops
16. Use geometric scraps

 

Have a great sewing day!

1 comment:

Kathy S. said...

Strings are so much fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Happy H2H!