Monday, April 28, 2014

Retreat Weekend

This was a retreat weekend for my sewing bee. We stayed at the Valley Ranch Retreat in Camp Wood again. It’s such a beautiful location.

Here’s a little peek at all the fabulous things going on around the room…

This beauty makes me think of Blue Willow Dishes. The white fabric has little blue flowers on it. Gorgeous!…sadly it’s not mine.

retreat (1)

Two yummy batik Turning Twenty quilts….also not mine.

retreat (3)

retreat (2)

I finished a travel bag for the plane. It still needs a big button for the closure flap.

IMG_5256

It has outside elastic pockets on each side that can hold a water bottle.

Big divided inside pockets and a key holder. IMG_5258

There were some summer FUN blocks going on….again not mine.

Untitled

These project bags were our group project. Aren’t these GREAT! The larger bags hold the small sized cutting mats!! …Guess which is mine

retreat

I finished a card bag for my daughter’s wedding reception.

wedding bag

Oh, and on a random note…here is my foot bling for the wedding. I may not be able to walk in these 4 1/2” heels but my feet sure will look good. LOL.

Hope your day is sewwww FUN!!!

No comments: