Sunday, April 13, 2014

Paint Samples Quilt

I’m still riding the rainbow wagon….

This week’s quilt is called Paint Samples. It reminds me of those little cards you get from the hardware store when you’re deciding what color to paint.

Free in my Craftsy store until April 20th.

Paint Samples
finished size 48” x 48”

Nine large paper pieced blocks will go together perfectly without much fuss.

paint samples

Here it is with a black background.

6

Here it is with calmer colored borders. Fun how colors totally change the feel of a quilt.paint samples2

Hope you’re enjoying the weekly patterns. Would love to see what you make with them.


EQ7 Photo Fun Blog Hop starts tomorrow.

I’ve rounded up some great bloggers to share tutorials using the Image Worktable.

You won’t want to miss this one!!!


It’s not too late to dig in those scraps bins
and
make a quilt for the Hands2Help Challenge.

4 comments:

beaquilter said...

what fun patterns, it's been so long since I did a card trick quilt, yours looks lovely! got my post scheduled for tomorrow :)

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love your new design and thanks!

Koobiedo said...

Thank You For the great quilt patterns and ideas

Calicojoan said...

Ohhh, I love this one. I just printed it out, and might have to take this on a quilt retreat next week! Thanks!