Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More Chihuly Glass

I spent the weekend visiting my mother and daughters in Richmond, Va. It was soooo cold. It was 70 when I got on the plane and 18 when I got off. Brrrr! I’m happy I got to see some snow flurries while there.

We all went to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts for the Chihuly Glass exhibit. This one had an underwater theme with more metallic colors. No matter how many times I see this it’s still AMAZING!

I love this photo. You can just feel the movement.

Chihuly at VMFA Richmond VA (26)

Chihuly at VMFA Richmond VA (50)

Chihuly at VMFA Richmond VA (62)

Chihuly at VMFA Richmond VA (35)

Chihuly at VMFA Richmond VA (47)

Chihuly at VMFA Richmond VA (51)

Enjoy all the colors of your day!!

3 comments:

TheaMinPA said...

thanks for posting these pics - I love Chihuly glass installations - just can't get enough of them!

Lynne said...

Oh wow! That really is amazing!

Veronica Lee said...

They are beautiful!

Happy WW!